General Insect Treatment Preparation
Preparation must be very thorough in order to eliminate crawling insect pests from
your home. Follow this checklist closely. Any step not
performed before treatment may affect the results.
The following items need to be done prior to the treatment:
1. Remove all items from every kitchen cupboard, drawer, and shelf where pests have been seen
and place the items in another room either in plastic bags or covered with sheets.
Any food removed from the cabinets must either be in sealed containers or placed in the refrigerator.
2. Remove shelf paper (except for contact paper) and clean the cupboards prior to the treatment.
Remove all items from under the sink areas.
3. If ants have been seen in closets, remove all items from these areas.
4. Remove all pets from the premises. Cover any aquariums and unplug the air pumps.
5. Be prepared to stay out of the building and off the property for 4 hours.
Infants and elderly people should remain out for 6 hours.
6. Pull all pet dishes, children toys and other items at least 6’ away from house.
The following items need to be done after the treatment:
1. Ventilate your house before re-entry if there is an odor present. Keep in mind that not all materials we use have an odor, therefore
we recommend that you open several windows.
2. If food and dish shelves have been treated, please allow them to dry.
Cover them with shelf paper or newspaper before replacing items removed.
Do not wash the shelves for 2 weeks.
3. DO not allow children or pets near the treated surfaces until they have completely dried.
Please call our office for further information.
Pests | Residential | Commercial | Industrial | Services | Ornamental | Home
Treatments | WDO Reports | Weeds | Contact | Green Solutions | Videos
Copyrighted © Eradipest