2. Remove all items from every kitchen cupboard, drawer, and shelves. Place the items in another room either in plastic bags or covered with sheets. Any food removed from the cabinets must either be sealed in containers or placed in the refrigerator.
3. Remove shelf paper (except for contact paper) and clean the cupboards prior to the treatment. Remove all items from under the sink areas.
4. Remove all items from closets and place on bed. Move furniture and other items out from walls at least 6 inches.
5. Remove all pets from the premises, as well as aquariums, fish tanks and birds. Remove pet dishes from premises.
6. Be prepared to stay out of the building for 3 to 5 hours. Infants and elderly people should remain out for 8 hours.
1. Our materials are odorless, so just because there is no odor it does not mean it is safe to enter. Please allow material to dry before entering.
2. Please allow shelves and pantry to dry before storing. Cover them with shelf paper or newspaper before storing food items. Do not wash shelves for 2 weeks. Vacuum all dead ants and dispose of bag.
3. Thoroughly wash all dishes that were exposed to treatment, appliances, utensils and baby toys.
4. Move appliances back to their place. It is important that you do not clean behind them after treatment is performed; cleaning will remove our products.
5. Sanitation is essential for pest control. Do not allow garbage to accumulate, store pet food in closed containers, sweep and mop floors often, etc.
Call our office if you have any further questions.
Treatments | WDO Reports | Weeds | Contact | Green Solutions | Videos
Copyrighted © 2016 Eradipest