Controlling and preventing rodents in a home can be crucial to one's family, especially their health. In a place of business it is important to maintain a rodent free environment, especially when dealing with restaurants.
Rats and mice can spread several diseases directly by contaminating our food with their urine, or indirectly through rodent fleas and mites. Main rodent borne diseases include but are not limited to: Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome (HPS), Rat Bite Fever, Leptospirosis (Weil's disease), Salmonellosis (Salmonella), Trichinosis (infection of intestines), and Plague (carried by rodent fleas).
Our video is narrated by a certified pest control technician with over 20 years experience controlling rodents and teaching rodent preventative techniques on a commercial and residential level.
Step by step our video shows:
* How to identify a rodent problem
* How to control rodents in a commercial setting: kitchens, restaurants, produce departments, etc.
* How to control rodents in a residential setting
* How to control rodents in an agricultural and industrial setting
* Overview with simple demonstrations of all rodent control methods
* Trapping and baiting techniques
* How to control severe infestations from the outside
* Preventative measures
This proven program will assist you in keeping and maintaining a healthy, vermin free home or place of business.