The following items need to be done prior to the treatment
1. Remove all food items from the area being treated. All perishable items should be stored in a refrigerator or removed from premises.
2. Remove coffee makers.
3. Remove or cover dishes, utensils, food processing equipment, and food preparation surfaces, or wash them before use.
4. All pets must be removed. If you have indoor fish, terrariums, mice, guinea pigs, and/or birds, they too must be removed. Also remove their food and water dishes.
5. Temporarily shut off air conditioning, ventilation and smoke alarms for the treatment.
6. The fog should stay undisturbed for several hours. For better results, the fog should be undisturbed for an entire day.
The following items need to be done after the treatment
1. Ventilate your house or business before re-entry. Open all windows and doors if necessary.
2. Please allow shelves to dry before storing.
3. Thoroughly wash all dishes, appliances, utensils, and any other item that may be used for food preparation before use.
Please call our office for further information.
Treatments | WDO Reports | Weeds | Contact | Green Solutions | Videos
Copyrighted © 2018 Eradipest